We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to provide project management and planning support for client projects.
- Responsible for completion of project documentationOversee project planning including but not limited to:
+ Define, manage, monitor and control project scope, cost, risk and
- Responsible for technical and administrative project performance
- Manages and supervises designated personnel involved in the project.
- Additionally, organizes and assigns responsibilities
- Works with the client to validate requirements and over sees several project teams to bring software projects from inception to production within a cleared environment
- Active TS/SCI Security clearance (w/ CI Poly desired)
- Previous experience working in/with the Intelligence Community Desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/ or experience
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) certification or equivalent Desired
- Minimum 8 years of providing management and technical direction to project personnel, (6 years with Masters Degree or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of agile tools, JIRA, Confluence, ect. Desired
- Work well under pressure
- None outside the National Capital Region
- Place of Performance is flexible between Reston, VA, Washington D.C. and College Park, MD.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status